The K Systems Supercomputers Series are a set of amazing machines, built with the purpose to run extremely heavy CAD/CAM applications and the latest computer games. The initial production began in Q4, 2015, with the “Panther K7” series (UPC 0665760123323).
In fact, the computational power of the K Systems Panther K7-VL (Dual Intel XEON E5-2630 V4 CPUs, 512 Gbs ECC RAM), made it possible to develop a whole car (including every tiny component of it), on a single K Systems machine, load the entire CAD 3D model on it and run Digital Mock Up analysis, seamlessly.
The early adopters, and any CAD designer that use our Supercomputers are amazed by their power and just cannot switch back to their previous CAD stations!
Be careful for imitations, in fact, the K Systems Supercomputer Series have only these UPC codes:
665760123323, 665760123330, 665760123347, 665760123354 and 665760123361.
What are the specs, the costs and where can I purchase a K Systems Supercomputer?
Beginning in Q4, 2018, the K Systems Supercomputers will be PURCHASABLE WITH KSYS TOKENS ONLY.
You will find all the specifications and the costs on our Shopping Planet in the K Systems Galaxy, but a typical setup of the K7 series looks like this:
- Motherboard: Asus Z10PE-D16 WS
- CPUs: 2 x Intel Xeon-E5-2630-v4@220GHz
- RAM: 1 TB (LINUX VERSION), 512 GB (WINDOWS 10 VERSION), 192 GB (WINDOWS 7 VERSION) of ECC Kingston RAM, DDR4, 2133 MHz, ECC Reg CL15 DIMMs, 288-pin
- HDs: 2 x Samsung MZ-75E1T0B/EU SSD 850 EVO, 1 TB, 2.5″, SATA III, mirrored (Operating System), 1 x Western Digital WD Red HDD & TB, SATA III, 6000 Mb/s, 5400 RPM, 64 MB, 3.50 (Local Data Storage)
- GPUs: 4 x (2 x Video Card) on SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon™ R9 390 8G GDDR 5 with the back plate
- Main Power Supply Unit: Corsair RM1000 CP-9020062-EU, fully modular, 80 Plus Gold Certified, 1000 WATTS, Digital
- *Air Cooling Systems: 2 x Noctua NH-U9DX i4
- *Liquid Cooling Systems (more space consuming, needs small case modifications): 2 x Corsair Hydro H60 All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler OR 2 x Enermax Liqmax II 120 (ELC-LMR120S-BS)
- Additional NIC: StarTech PCIe x4 10Gb SFP+ NIC Gigabit Ethernet
- Case: Aerocool XPredator BR Full-Tower
The KSYS Shop will open officially during Q4, 2018.
All of the K Systems LTD products and services are only purchasable with KSYS Tokens. The total supply will not be increased and KSYS Token holders will keep their coins as they have a real value within our ever-growing K-Economy Model, and, as we all know, if “Holders HODL, the value increases”, making it interesting for everyone to adopt the KSYS Token as their Favorite Crypto Currency!
You have available to you, right now, a powerful supercomputer. This powerful tool has been used through-out history to take people from rags to riches, from poverty and obscurity to success and fame, from unhappiness and frustration to joy and self-fulfillment, and it can do the same for you.