K-ATIA stands for K Systems – Aided Three-dimensional Interactive Application.
It represents the greatest innovation attempt in the CAD/CAM/CAE Software and High Precision Manufactory industries since the 1977’s Dassault Systemes CATIA V1 launch, which was initially developed for use in designing the Dassault Mirage fighter jet.
Thanks to the Blockchain Technology, the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) and with the help of our K Systems Supercomputers Series and the K Systems KSYS ERC20 Token, it will address some key issues which haven’t been solved (…On purpose?) so far and will become an official module of our KSYS 1 AS/EN 9100 Compliant Quality Management System at the end of 2019.
K-ATIA Vs. The Major CAD/CAM/CAE Suites
At present, 3DS CATIA occupies about 70% of the world market of automated systems design and technological preparation for production in the aerospace industry and more than 45% in the automotive industry. Among the large users of the system are such companies as Boeing, Airbus, Renault, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo, Peugeot, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Volkswagen, Motorola and many others. Nevertheless…
…Industrial Designers and Manufacturing Industries from all around the world meet several issues in connection with the CAD/CAM/CAE Software Suites available on the market today.
We can list some of those issues as it follows:
- Licensing costs: The prices for a Dassault Systemes (3DS) CATIA V5/V6 or a Siemens UG/NX license are hovering in the tens of thousands of $ per machine. Smaller companies must license their CATIA or UG/NX stations if they want to deliver their projects to their customers. These costs are excessive for them and contribute to making it virtually impossible for freelancers to have access to clients like Boeing, FIAT Chrysler, Airbus just to name a few. In addition, the 3DS and Siemens anti-piracy policies are extremely harsh, and, as it happens often, a guest user on a company’s network with a “cracked” license could cost a fine that hovers a couple of million U.S. dollars…
- Target ID based licensing: Most of the 3DS Catia and Siemens UG/NX implementations are licensed using “node-locked” or “floating” methods, thus making it difficult to have an actually scalable infrastructure and making a simple PC replacement a tedious and complex task for the IT departments as they have to deal with the licenses resellers in order to have the new ones generated. It can take days, sometimes weeks. Most of the time, several different sub-licenses are necessary for a single designer…
- Release specific CAD model or CAD part “pollution”: Ask any CATIA or UG/NX designer… This is a terrible thing at the user level. In fact, while producing 3D parts and models industrially, the major companies (like Boeing, Airbus, FIAT Chrysler etc.) impose to their designers and to their providers to use a specific release version for the CAD software. For instance, Boeing imposed the 3DS Catia V5 release 18 for the Boeing 777x program to all parties involved in the project. Problems arise due to the fact that a model or a part can be opened with a higher release without any warning, but then will be not openable with the original release anymore. This results in the loss of great amounts of time and money for the companies that have to provide the 3D files to their customers.
- Certified and extremely expensive CAD/CAM work stations: Catia and UG/NX run well and are supported only on specific machines that are not cheap at all and have a great influence on the companies’ budget.
- Extremely high educational and training costs: Learning how to use these classic and standard CAD Suites is NON-AFFORDABLE for most of the good young brains around the World that cannot pay thousands of $ to start their designer’s carreer.
How will K Systems K-ATIA address those (and several other) issues?
The answer lays in Blockchain Technology, the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS), the KSYS ERC20 Token, the K Systems Supercomputers Series.and the K-AMPUS (K Systems – Autonomous and Multicampus Public University Structures).
- Licensing costs: An unlimited K-ATIA license will cost about 25000 KSYS Tokens, early investors will have a free K-ATIA license per investment transaction during ICO! (K-ATIA licenses never expire and will only be purchasable with KSYS Tokens).
- Target ID based licensing: K-ATIA will live on a Clustered ETHEREUM based Blockchain EVM and can run virtually on any machine. This particular Blockchain will have its own genesis block and ACLs.
- Release specific CAD model or CAD part “pollution”: With K-ATIA this will not be possible anymore. In fact, every single step of the design of a model or part will be stored on the Blockchain as a unique transaction (K-ATIA Database Population) and every single file will be stored on the main network running multiple IPFS nodes (K-ATIA Storage Engine). Everyone on the K-ATIA network will always be using the same release as the whole network will always be updated dynamically.
- Certified and extremely expensive CAD/CAM working stations: K-ATIA can run on any hardware as it is “borrowing” processing power from the EVM, but the K Systems CAD Supercomputer Stations are designed to enable K-ATIA modeling and storing of files even if they are not directly connected to the main K-ATIA-EVM, by having the capability to process and render huge amounts of data thanks to their state of the art hardware consisting in ECC-DDR5 RAM (up to 2 Terabytes), large Samsung SSD disks, multiple Intel XEON processors and AMD GDDR5 RAM GPUs. Thanks to these machines, locally running GETH and IPFS DAEMON among other specific services, users will be able to run K-ATIA anywhere, on top of an isolated mountain, miles under the sea level, on an orbital station (…or even on Mars) The K Systems Supercomputers will only be purchasable with KSYS Tokens as of June 30, 2018.
- Extremely high educational and training costs: We will develop a new way to learn our K-ATIA software. Actually, we will also develop K-ATIA in a new way: Modules will be produced as bounties, meaning that devs around the world will earn KSYS Tokens by submitting to us the required work. The KSYS Tokens used to reward the devs will come from the K-ATIA licensing purchases. Also, online eBooks and video tutorials will be purchasable for a symbolic amount of KSYS Tokens, and the K-AMPUS (K Systems – Autonomous and Multicampus Public University Structures) Project will be the core of the K-ATIA learning program. Participation to the K-AMPUS courses and K-Certifications will be possible only for KSYS Token holders, whether remotely from their homes or in one of the 3 planned physical structures that will be located in Lviv, Ukraine, Airole in Italy and Amsterdam in The Netherlands.
You will find all the required infos about K-ATIA licensing and K-AMPUS in our KSYS Shop.
The KSYS Shop will open officially during Q4, 2018.
All of the K Systems LTD products and services are only purchasable with KSYS Tokens. The total supply will not be increased and KSYS Token holders will keep their coins as they have a real value within our ever-growing K-Economy Model, and, as we all know, if “Holders HODL, the value increases”, making it interesting for everyone to adopt the KSYS Token as their Favorite Crypto Currency!
Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.